Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Friday, August 21, 2009

210809

Yea esk puasa ppl.

Get ready to starve to death. Haha.

Just kidding. So couple of things in my head now.

I think some1 in my class likes me, haha i got no idea.

But yea. Or maybe i perasan terlebih jet kot

Who wants a pig like me anyways. Oink.

Oh by the way, err remind me to blog bout uncle's new house

Its nice, thats my point.

Missed school today cause of yesterday. Haha alasan.

I miss my whore fam.

Oh, the random convo.

Anyways, happy puasa n ramadhan n a start of something we been waiting for.

Oink. Signing Out. Oink

Love u. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment