Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby you got back.

"I like Big Butts and i cant lie"

Its all bout MC Hammer baby ;)

to much picture to upload. so will only upload the ones that i love.

Riteos?

Ok lets start. With 07.08.09 .

Our Secret Garden.


Thats what we do best. Eh?

So la la.

Comel gila benda alah ni.

"The best is at our moments" - Anonymous.


p.s : I miss you, so much. The one with me for so long. Time is frozen with you.


Next, is my 1st outing with Kirby.

Give me a K.I.R.B.Y

Date: 08.08.09

Lets start with the picto's


The best way to eat it. "Slurpppp"



There is three steps to eating this. It includes evil laugh n "sexy" eyes.



Peekaboo. I see you.


My fav. pic. The face on Isaura is priceless.


Meet Celine, Farhana, Me and Natalia.

And hello there people.

Isaura was the best, she really made my day.

p.s : I love you, it was the best day and i thank you for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment