Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

A Boring Friday

Its 3.32 pm and i haven't showered yet.

Stink like a pig, cause of the stupid fire drill. Curse it!

Oh yes. I am a stink-o baby. Smell me.


Today dear Miss Isaura brought her "have to die for muffins"

they are absolutely scrumptious! haha. look at my words!

"Scrumptious". Jangan main2 i jarang guna this words!


It was way better than the picture, man

Its my guilt plesure babeh.

Im thinking of her being my chef soon when i get rich. haha ;)

Thank You Beef Jerky for the Wonderful Muffins!

Oh yea, btw.

made some changes on the blog.

And dad! If your reading this. which i know you will,

I need this :[




By the way did i tell u about the stupid fire drill?

Oh yea, there was a fire drill.

It was stupid.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment