Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, August 17, 2009

"His Alive, Its A Miracle!"


"Its Alive and its a Miracle!"

Its a
miracle what grandads can do to ur spec k,

Updates for today:

Had Fun In Exam, Wan fixed my spec and hm i ordered 25 _________.

Today was crazy, the
whore family as usual was being crazy.
It was fun!
Laughed my ass of. Gosh. Told Chibby bout the best convo ever
and in return she continued the saga of the "
Ball Scrathcer"
Guess what people? They
DO have part three.
Hehe.

Wong the Thong pulak, saw my
two end pencil. Its a pencil with two leads.
She immediately said
"Oh my god! A two way Dick!"
Oh yea.

Remember my jacked up specs?
It was ok! When i open the car door, the spec was doing ok.
I cried
"It was a Miracle", non stop.
Haha. On the other hand, my
grandad went all "Im an engineer right?"
Gosh, he can really brag.

Oh what else? Oh yea. Ordered something nice for everyone.

N btw, webbie with
Mieza.
Rindu bangat deh sama lo ;)


p.s : oma. stands for oh my anus. haha. bodoh kan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment