Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mr. Erwin Ng


Funny thing with this guy, he got the same initials as my ex.

Eddy Nazry - Erwin Ng.

Haha. But funny thing i love Erwin more ;)

No, his not a "new" boy toy. Yaw!

His er, my best pal. Yea pal.

Thats nice.

I miss Erwin like crazy.

Crazy man.

Gosh, when is he coming back ;)

It would be nice to hear his voice again. Shares stories with me.

I miss u la.

p.s : Thank u for everything, n i mean everything. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment