Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Saturday, August 15, 2009

R.I.P


Ok ok. This is stupid. But i just need some comfort.

I sat on my own spec.

What happens to a spec when a pig sat on it?

Answer:



Bingo. See that whole. Oh yea. And its screwed like shit



Im broke and i need 1000 things to buy.

So now, im clicking on any website that offers me money

Anything written"WIN RM...."

Oh im gonna click till i get there man.

This piggy is dead.

Oink.

I cant even see this letters. Shit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment