Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today

Lets do the Macarana!

Today Updates:

The proposal, 1++ Pictures With Ani, Played with a rubber chicken!

The Proposal was so sweet, reminded me of Devil's Wear Prada thou right?
Btw, Ryan Reynolds is oh my god! *Fanning face*
Ladies be prepared for the smokin' ace!

Pictures all over the place, need to upload it soon. Remind me.

Yea, had a rubber chicken in my bag for a whole day
Had tons of stupid fun with it. Nat wants to kill me, but who cares its Firdaus's
so i will enjoy it as much as one.


Pictures will be uploaded soon. By the way.

Have u any idea how fun is a rubber chicken is?

p.s : The pic is for Nat. Haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment