Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Dad Acts Like 3.


Today's Update :)

A bit of studying, A bit of e______g and Dinner at Uncle's new house :)

So well did a bit of studying today. Amazing right. Haha.
But woke up a it late today. Around 12.
Aish. Ni sebab San and Nat la ni

U see, Sanford Lyndon James Reynolds Ethan ( im bragging, actuallf hafal his name)
has a hot Hawt date :)

Haha. So well end up sleeping at around 4.30 am
But when i went to bed, doesnt feel like falling asleep at all.

Oh well. So well, went to Jasema around 5. Dad came around 5.30.

At the house had this stupid convo:

Dad:
I got the new ipod touch

A.N:
No shit weh!

Dad:
Yeah shit! Buwahaha.

End convo.

Then packed up. Went to Uncle's house in DK.
Was cool. Mak Su set up the whole table and everything. It was nice :)

Makan Tom Yam. Walapun tak p___a.

Had some more stupid convo:

Mak Su:
Do u want some apam balik?

Alia:
Tak mau la.

Dad:
Dia x payah. Org puasa tak puasa, kena makan kurang kan?

Alia:
Oh great dad, u just had to tell everyone.

Dad:
Thats what im here for.

After dinner convo:

Alia :
Abah, from the back ur hair looks like Marge Simpson la,

Dad:
R u running out of ideas, man!

Alia:
Oh come on, im being serious la.

Dad:
I can do better than u

Alia:
Yea right.

Dad:
*start to play with my skin under the chin*

Alia:
Bodoh betul! *pukul dgn newspaper*

Dad:
See. Buwahaha.

See. My dad is 3 i tell u.
He even did put this goo on my hand n cried " EE taik."
God. I tell u. His like my brother man

p.s : dad, u rock my socks man : )



0 comments:

Post a Comment