Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update Peeps

Today

I feel Lala.

Sweetest thing said by Mr. E.N

E : Im to old for u

A: Nope.

E: Yea right.

A: Anyways, IF IF (in this some twisted universe) ask me on a date, of course i say yes

E: awwwww, u so sweet.

A: mm hmm.

E: Of course in i would, n IF IF (in some twisted universe) u would say yes.

:")

Some of the convo has been edited.
Will update u soon on Raya n stuff.

Oh btw, is it to late to say

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan
Jgn mkn ketupat bnyk2.

p.s: i will always cherish it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment