Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates ;)

Updates for today n the day before:

So well, didnt go to school today. Procrastinating as usual
And being a huge slob.

Yesterday was the usual usual. The guys. The games.
The "He said She said" things with friends.
New chemis teacher. (Pretty)
Nat leaving Aussie. (Fu)

I think thats all. I guess.

Lemme elaborate some of the things happening yesterday.

1st, our former chemis teacher... just delivered her baby on Saturday
Aww, no current news on the gender. But Big Huge Congrats to You!

In some ways, that means a new chemis teach yo!
She's new. Forgot her name. Pretty too.
They (gama) said she teaches to fast.

But frankly, i like her.
The way she teaches. Its understandable in my world. Haha.

Oh, well. Thats all.

I am so lame. Unfamous to. Oh hm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment