Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bleeding Toe


I was running down the stair then i hit my toe to the cabinet opposite
of the stairs. My toe was bleeding so bad. Gosh.

Thank god, its ok. But its still in pain. No strap shoes for me, i guess.

Gosh today was math paper. Thank god i can still do it. *fuh*
N school just launch the Book Fest. God bored listening to the government preach on how book is important yada yada. Is so boring.

Did u know, we r the only country that have tax on books. BOOKS!
-.-"


3 comments:

Good Luck.Nang ur entry.

Nang mine if u like it:

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=141121

Post a Comment