Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

C.O.M.P.L.A.I.N.T.S

Updates for the WHOLE week :)

So well, lemme start on Thursday.
On Thursday i got into a small fight with grandparents. (alia being a diva)

Then both on Thursday n Friday i missed school cause i overslept (slept around 3 am )
Went to Jo's in both days, n met Aunty Cindy

She gave me this mask. OMG!

I had an AMAZING night with them. Oh gee.
My whole face felt brand new. Well Sort off.

On Saturday went to Jalan TAR, to buy Ani her bday present.
A tudung. Hmm nice. Oh well

Almost everyone already saw that, so no need 4 me 2 post the pic
HAHA

Then on Sunday had a WONDERFUL lunch at Nat's bday

N this is both for the belated girls

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY

To my to die for girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment