Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Thursday, October 15, 2009

E M P I R E

This is matter is not solve.

Not until i found my "D" Dress

Updates Yo!

Nats BBQ part, Ani's Dinner Party, Library with the Chicks, Outing with Elaine
Him.

So anyway, let me tell u people the updates. Its been a week.
Oh well, u people love me :)

There was this BBQ Party with Nat. It was awesome.
Went back around 11.30. Pictos are with Elaine Chooi :)

We were both dripping wet.Well food was great. Everything was great.

Random convo :

Darren : Dindnt u know, i got chicks left n right

Alia : Left n right? I thought it was only on the right?

Darren : Both!

Alia : You dont like girls on top?

Firdaus : I like girls on top ;)

Random Convo 2:

Darren : This shit is soo crazy!

Yaya : TET! TET! TET! U said the bad word!! Poop!!

All : HAHA!

Then on the next day, i got a Dinner Party with Ani

Came back around 12 am. It was a cool party Rafiqin,Aizaat, Nadia, Khalyf brother
was there to. Was fun :)

The next day, went shopping with Elaine Chooi :D
Saw some awesome shoes. N went to the Secret Garden
Omg she can really camwhore people!
Tried on this hot galdiator shoes. Oh god.

The one i tried was similiar to Gluseppe Zanatti (y)

So help me god


Its time to move on. Its wrong to fall some1 that
its not for u





0 comments:

Post a Comment