Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kena Cakar :"(


My cat as usual tidur atas katil, she was all manja2.
N i was busy doing something.

Instead of giving the rub she wants, i just pat on her head.
She started to merajuk, sit on a corner.

Few times it looks at me with her big blue eyes.
Aww :")

Then i nak gosok, she mula gigit and cakar.
Habis merah n mcm bengkak.
She is mad. :(

Haish.

Oh plus, my phone .... NEW phone.
Was thrown like 5 feet away from me.

Tough luck?

6 comments:

Mana gambar kucing nya.Nang ur entry.

nang mine if u like it:

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=140624

Hehe pc br reformat, lupa nak ambik hard drive from a friend. so i guess till i get my hard drive no photos. : (

weh miss kat ur cat ohh ! nk gak manja2 ngn dy . gaga .

Haha. tau x per. kesian pulak bila tgk mata bulat dia 2. haish

agk arr . klu nk mrh tu lngsng xjd nk mrh en ??

ahhh. tau x per. >< haish. susah la kucing2 comel2 ni. haha. oh weih. bila nk lepak. susah btl nk contact u. how eh?

Post a Comment