Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

Movies : )

Meet Quentin Tarantino

My favourite director.

He can direct me, whenever he want ;)


God, watching Inglorious Basterd was worth the 10 bucks.

I wont mind, paying 20 bucks just to get the tickets. I am serious.
He is that god :)

Here is some of his works:

Kill Bill
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Pulp Fiction
Planet Terror - *****
Death Proof
Once upon a time in New Mexico
Desperado
Inglorious Basterd


If u have watch all of them, and a few others. Than Kudos to u!

He is THE greatest and brilliant director allive

Steven Spielberg. Who?

Kudos To Quentin Tarantino
My awesome celeb this month :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment