Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

My dad is 3


If u didn't read my earlier blog, u should have known me n my dads convo

So tonight, we were supposed to have a family dinner
but instead we sat 'lepak' at the house

These are the randoms convo ;

Dad was looking directly at his Iphone.
Dad: Cats!
Alia: ______
Dad: Cats.
Alia: What r u doing?
Dad: Cats!
Alia: OMG! Poyo nyer! Just because u have a voice recognizance
Dad: Buwahaha.

Second random cono:
Dad playing with Iphone games.

Alia: I bet i can beat u
Dad : Lame!
Alia : Seriously!
Dad: Ok, nah!
Alia : *plays with excitement*
Dad : How much?
Alia : 135?
Dad: Lame! 120! Looooserrr. I got something 4 u. *fart*
Alia : Ewwww. *Throws pillow*
Dad: Buwahah

p.s : u spin my whole world into happiness. Thank u dad :)

4 comments:

you dad always play with his iphone.. =P

kenwooi.com

he does! he just got the latest one, so he keeps bragging it in some ways. haha :P

Lulz... ur dad so cute one... XD

Haha yea i know, most of the time he is like this.
so its actually an awesome thing : )

Post a Comment