Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh Baby, I am sooo TURN ON!

Oh my god

Please Oh God, Let This Be In My shoe Collection


This is Gluseppe Zannotti.

Oh baby Marry me!!


Blue Angel - Gluseppe Zannotti


Look at that. Oh baby :DD



The details. The details.



Black Mistress - Gluseppe Zannotti




Oh gee. Im so TURN ON!
*Fanning Face*

Gladiators - Gusseppe Zannotti



Rawr :)



The imperfection.

So basically at the end of my shoe shopping, i was more turn on than ever.
Rawr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment