Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tickets?

I had an awesome day today with Elaine and Chibby

Just awesome.
Ordered a few stuff. Hehe. Online Shopping
Chibby to bought a red dress.

Its shocking weih! She never bought a dress before.
Like omg. She will surely look pretty in it ;)

So well im back broke. As usual. Ok cant wait to go to Brunei.
Maybe will hit the Jackpot there.
Haha.

My god. Online Shopping is geting to me. Fuck.
Oh well, n best yet. I got exam tommorrow.

Failed!

Oh btw,
My friend is selling tickets to AAR concert. Please leave her a comment on her blog.

Elaine Chooi
(www.yourloveisalie93.blogspot.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment