Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

Woman and Ciggarattes : )



In relative to this, I "don't" smoke

Social Smokers

But i wonder, what do men think of women who smokes?



I think it is liberating, confident and far more sexier than u think




Please give me ur feedbacks :)

p.s : This is dedicated to Shan Yu ;)

2 comments:

I don't like woman who smoke.

Nang ur entry.Nang mine too if u like it:

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=139615

is it? i wonder whats the majority so i can have the verdict. :)

Post a Comment