Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, November 2, 2009

C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y (failed!)


I know im going to fail my chemis paper, even thou the paper is not blank
I got no idea what i crapped inside. Well at least its not empty eh?

Sheesh did anyone told u that?


Oh yea. What else.

Haish. I want to shop before i go to Singapore.
So that i will looook goood there.

Yea ;)

Wanna Buy these dresses la..



By Red Ocaso.



By Dressierre

But i dont have enough MONEY!

Its all about MONEY. I dont want to be shallow but i want to have a rich husband soon.
Oh god, give me a rich hubby soon ;)

4 comments:

I failed my Science paper too :p

Haha science streams sucks : (

Omg my paper today sux T.T EXAM generally SUX!

haha i know right! :) aww having exams to. haish

Post a Comment