Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life is Short.

This is a review for 2012. So bare with me.
I don't think the world will end at 2012, the Mayan was wrong. Yes.
But i do think the world will end, the world is already at the verge. So when will never know.

But until that day comes, let me just ramble bout some stuff. Bare with me, let me ramble away.

So the movie is about apocalypse. Gee. Its a really an eye opening movie i can say.
But overall the movie was ok. Not fantastic, but the kind of movie u can watch. So go.

But the stupid thing about the movie is, u can still have cleaver remarks when the world is ending
The world is ending, u DONT need to have smart remarks. Sheesh.

Cried when the wave hit White House. Haish. Was a scary movie, thats me. Idk bout u guys :)


Rating: 5/10

p.s: thumbs up for the cgi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment