Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love, Actually


I miss this, i want this.



Can i have it with you and only you. The one i see at night, and wake up on in the morning
Gee, i miss being like this. Its been a year since this last happen. Sad.



I miss feeling the tender touch and feeling i cant explained.
The feeling only can b expressed by music, listen 2 it as hard as u listen 2 me


N i miss, writing stupid love notes in my book notes. Those stupid writing and drawings.
Every time i look at it, i think of u. Gee. U make me fly high, baby ;)

Mind me, im a chic. Just let me be. :)


p.s : Kirby, Chibby, Ling, Dee Dee who else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment