Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

RM 0.25

I just made RM 0.25 with Nuffnang :)

Awww. My first, quarter?

Haha.

I dont know whether to be happy or what. But gee, for a first use. Thats good right?
Oh well. Thank U everybody : DD

6 comments:

ya, i pun excited gilerrr to see my 1st 25sen before.

heheee :)

sweet~ i also dem happy for my first 25 sen.hehe :D

haha, something is better than nothing rite. RM0.25 can get 5 sweets. Wanna share some here?

difa aimi n chris :

couldnt agree more. haha, i guess its an easy money thou. oh man can wait till it grows :)

Haha~Waiting for my first RM50...only RM9 left to go

Wah so good ah u. Congrats to u. Man i got a long way to go.

Post a Comment