Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneeze and Coughs.

I havent updated about "MY" life for quite a while. Its always bout random subjects.
So hello people, will be updating here. Now.

Updates for Past Few Weeks ;)

New Ipod crashed, Jogging days, Exams, Library "studying" with the peeps, Him.

Lemme start with chapter 1, my new ipod crashed around 8 am. :(
I checked with the Itune, n it says my Ipod is corrupted. Told dad, he was shock. A bit mad, bt it
ease later on. Plus i was sick!

So on Friday got to run to Apple Center in OU, just because of that.
Thank god it was ok. *FUH*

So few weeks before exam started, i jog for few miles in the park. Haha.
(Lepas raya makin naik). Something weird happen, i dont know bout u guys, but
this RARELY happen 2 me.

U know what they tell u bout women, a very competitive creature. Oh yea.
I am the proof of that subjects. So there i was jogging.

N there was this mid 30's lady, jogging faster than me. Then she turned n look at me n
gave me this "I win" smile. I was like "wth?!"
So well, i went faster than her. Then we were neck 2 neck, then she gave
this LOOK! seriously. omg. -.-' so then i quit. n just ignored her.

I was like wtf. -.-"

Bout him, i think im so use 2 him in my life it really kills me 2 say thing such as ILY.

God, i almost said this "I wish i could tell u how much...."

I starred for 5 minutes, n delete the whole thing. I cant bring myself to do it.
Maybe its not the time. Or maybe its just temporary, who knows.


Random Picts of the week :)

One of the studying moment, at the park?

I like this shot :)

Meet my partner in crime, Elaine Chooi

Haha, meet Amalina. Typical her :)

Amal, Wani and me :)


P.s 2 my friends : Loving u is easy because of ur presents, and u :)