Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

Starring at Blogspot.

Gee, Alia sakit still wants to blog! Well, since heard Nat earned 50 sen. Mcm nak blog pulak.
Well if im here to blog about my day, u will kill yourself. Honestly. Tidur, makan ubat, tidur, makan.

Yup. Thats about it, minus the visit 2 the doctor.

-______________________-"

Gee, im getting less popular by the day. Curse it. Im getting even more boring eh? Oh gee.
Im loosing my readers! *runs frantically around the house* NOOO!! :'(

Aish. Tak sabar nak pergi Singapore and Brunei :)
So any nice place in Singapore u guys wanna recommend to me? : DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment