Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stud Galore


Meet Stud Galore, this is my bakal 35th shoe in my collection.

Im restraining myself not to buy it. But i will.

Baby u turn me on ;)


Sexy, i know. :)

4 comments:

that looks cool, and expensive.
haha

nah, im getting it on soon :) haha
pray that i do. hehe. nah. not that expensive.

Ladies can't get a hold on themselves when they see shoes...my ex girlfriend got 200+ pairs of shoes.

So... shoes are like lifeee maaan : )

Post a Comment