Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Friday, December 18, 2009

AVATAR - OMG :D

Just thinking of writing a review for this movie, ald makes me excited.
Hands down, its the BEST CGI,SCI-FIC movie EVER!
I am not lying. Thru out the whole movie, my mouth was wide with awe.
It was so beautifully made. It had balanced on the story and on the plot.
Not to mention, values that are so meaningful and very deep. Very.
If u look it in another perspective, James Cameron has portrait human in a true nature.
And what human has lost thru out this 21st Century.
Which is the love of Mother Earth.
My dad said 2 me, "The best scifi in al long time. Its like watching star wars fr the first time"
So true!!

Their are sexy in their own blue way :)



Jake Sully n Neytiri

Rating: 10/10
Note to readers: Its a highly recomended movie off all times :)

4 comments:

No no no. u need 2 watch it. x-men wasnt that good la compare to this baby :P

&LUKISAN PENA, watch it to believe it! XMen is in NO COMPARISON to Avatar AT ALL! Huhu..

Post a Comment