Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brunei So Far?

I dont perefer like it. (I hate it!) But it seems its like a i have to. (I hate every bit of it)
Elaine said, "Its like an isolated island, somewhere, somehow" Oh yea. She got that right.
Really there is nothing much to do here, live in a big (HUGE) mansion, have as many cars n food u want, have drivers and helpers for any assitance. Really. It sounds like heaven.
Wait till u get bored of them. Then what 2 do??
Keep looking, n u wont find that many. I come here as little as possible. But please, any1 who thinks its a nice place 2 vacation. Damn, u must b an idiot.
Will b here till 25th of December, then will b in KK later on. (GOD BLESS U)

Loves from Alia N. : )

2 comments:

wow..christmas at kk yea..gd gd

A smile from SJ =)

Haha, nah. Just one of my family vacations :P

Post a Comment