Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I wanna move 2 kk, as soon as possible. ;)

10 reason why Alia Nabilla love Kota Kinabalu :

1) The scenary is to die for, seriously.
2) Ciggy are very cheap! (WONG THE THONG)
3) Enters a euphoria every time im with people here
4) People here are is 3 times crazier than KL people
5) Already found her group of people
6) Every day is a fucking holiday
7) Banyak tmpt boleh yam chai ;)
8) The clubs are is as awesome as KL's
9) The have a night life, to die for
10) CIGGY CIGGY CIGGY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment