Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Friday, December 25, 2009

Oh yea :)


Guess what, im leaving for KK today. Its a really weird story.
We werent suppose 2 go, cause of my stepdad's father condition. But since the operation went well, my mom n stepdad decided 2 go. For what reason? Who cares!

Best part yet, i have the whole bloody house 2 myself.

All THREE floors of the house. :)

Just how big the house is, as big as a school, bigger perhaps.

Wish my gf's was here, n we can camwhore all over the house :P

Misses my sayang : Elaine, Nat, Ani, Chibby, Kirby,Dilla :)

Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment