Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Elaine Chooi :)

This is Dedicated to Elaine Chooi
(I know its late,but its never to late 2 say i love u aite?)

I'll go wherever,whenever,whatever it is u want me there.

n

I will bring u everywhere,anywhere in my heart n along with me.


The one with my secrets.

n

I will treasures ur secret forever


Whose pretty,charming, beautiful n sexy ;)

Rawr girl. Rawr


N yesh. I love u. :)

Happy Beleted 2 weeks Bday! :)

p.s: sorry sorry sorry sorry

4 comments:

I know rite! sorry elaine. haha
thanks for visitng. its been a while since u drop a comment here.

NAWWWWW. THAT'S SO SHWEEET. :D
RAWR. I HEART YOU TOO :)

glad u read it! :)
hehe again. sorry for being so slow. -.-

Post a Comment