Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zombieland made me Laugh :)

Apparently Zombieland came out in October. But in M'sia it came out December. So some of has, has watch millions of time before i did. So what? Im still doing the reviews.
I love Zombieland, for its blood shed and the smash head factor, literally.
Yes, i love violent movie. Gotta problem wit that punk?!

Will list them in my "Oh Viva La Violence!" list, which includes, Inglorious Basterds, Kill Bill and other.

So back to the movie, its not those typicals movies. But the movies, has those similarities to Planet Terror. Seriously, all movie lovers would agree.


Wasn't it a suprise, Abigail is in here. I love her so much :)


Ratings are 4.5/10

3 comments:

zombieland!
havent watched it tho.. >.<

kenwooi.com

oh..so it's a g watch yea..

A smile from SJ =)

kenwooi: its a so-so movie if ur into the genre :P

Sj : u should try it soon :P

Post a Comment