Hey there. My name is Alia N. I am an ordinary person with some dark secrets and some dirty secrets.
I view this world in a cynical world, call me a pessimist I won't care.
Not pretty nor beautiful just another normal girl with some issues. She happens to have a blog, what else can I say?

Join The Community

Search

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its been a while

Hey sexy,
Its been a while since i last wrote anything in here.
Today is 2/01/11 and I got like a million story to spill. The movie i watched, the things i did, the ups and downs. And those things that are randomly appears in one's mind.

Gee, it has been a while. So what should i post up?
That SPM was a huge ball buster?
That i was frustrated with my preformance during SPM?

Or should i post up that I am currently in Brunei and missing KL?
Or maybe I should post up my current events?

Oh well, first thing first. This is not my personal blog. I just write things that appear in my mind.

Like how much I love cinnamon role and that Starbucks stop selling it. (Bitch)

Or what people are currently into.

I may seem like any bloggers, or maybe u could view my point differently. I speak my mind.
I write things spontaneously, so here is my hello note to y'all.

Kisses and hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment